Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
Traditional Chinese herbal medicine sets out to correct any energy imbalances in an individual. The aim is to restore the energy to its natural balance and flow and to re-establish its rhythm with the natural cycles of day and night, the seasons, and the time of day. This is done through a variety of modalities including Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture.
Harmony and equilibrium are then re-established within body, mind, and spirit of a person, and also between the person and the environment. As the energy imbalances are corrected, the person’s body, mind, and spirit start to heal.
– One of the oldest & safest forms of energy medicine in the world (5000 years+)
– Medical system that is used by a quarter of the world’s population
– Can be very effective without any side-effects
– Acts in a gentle and gradual manner assisting the body to heal itself in a holistic way
– Root cause of the problem is treated along with the symptoms
– Herbs are combined to maximize the beneficial effects and minimize unwanted effects
– Long history has lead to the development of a large number of traditional formulas for a wide variety of common imbalances
– Personal formulas are designed using the traditional formulas which are adjusted to suit the needs of each individual